In the Trenches: What Republican Operatives Need to Know About Voter Canvassing
When it comes to actually turning out voters, one of the most effective campaign methods is also the oldest: door-to-door canvassing. For decades, political scientists have analyzed and debated the effectiveness of various campaign tactics, and the utility of canvassing remains one of the few undisputed conclusions reached by major scholars of the subject.
This Voter Gravity report brings you the latest research in door-to-door effectiveness!
What you’ll learn:
- The cost-per-vote of door-to-door canvassing
- Why you shouldn’t take Independents at their word
- How demographics can tell you a lot about how someone will vote
- The strength of wedge issues to peel away voters
- Whether the message or the method is most important