In an effort to continually enhance the voter data for campaigns, we’ve integrated two exciting new features this month:
1. 50-State Voter Database
Voter Gravity now features complete voter files in all 50 states. Our database now includes:
- Voter profiles appended with vote history for all major elections going back at least four cycles;
- Geocoded voter profiles that will display beautifully on our Esri maps;
- Able to append key consumer data points to increase predictive accuracy;
- Monthly and quarterly updates for phone numbers and addresses;
- A unified database that allows us to track voters even when they move across state lines.
2. More Than Just Voter History: Esri Tapestry Segmentation
We’re excited to take the Esri maps inside Voter Gravity’s system to a new level. Voter Gravity has integrated Esri Tapestry Segmentation into our Esri base maps.
Campaigns now have an even better idea of what makes up the “fabric of America’s neighborhoods,” allowing them to identify and target voters with the best political data. Esri’s Tapestry Segmentation divides US residential areas into 65 distinctive segments based on socioeconomic and demographic characteristics to provide an accurate, detailed description of US neighborhoods.