With the early states’ ballots already counted and Super Tuesday fast approaching, there’s no question that the 2016 election is in full swing! If you’re tired of sitting on the sidelines and want to get involved, then you won’t want to miss the CPAC 2016 Activism Boot Camp, featuring Voter Gravity!
The boot camp lasts from March 2nd to March 4th, but on Wednesday, learn how to revolutionize your campaign with the leading-edge technology and effective strategies in the Campaign, Data, & Tech Track (Chesapeake 4-6), featuring the following speakers:
- Jessie Nicholson, Wisconsin Women’s Council Board Member, on “Campaign Messaging: How to Come Across in a Me-First World.”
- Steve Sutton, Vice President of Development for the Leadership Institute, on “Setting and Reaching the Right Vote Goals.”
- Chris Littleton, Director of Operations for Voter Gravity, on “What Is Political Database Technology and How Will It Help?”
- Austin James from SOLVE, on “Social Media, SEO, and Campaign Branding: Use It or Lose It.”
- Ned Ryun, CEO of Voter Gravity and Founder and CEO of American Majority, on “Say Goodbye to Clipboards: How to Run a Campaign from Your Smartphone.”
- Rachael Robertson, Development Officer for American Majority, on “Money Made Easy: Campaign Fundraising.”
Click here for the full agenda.
Attendees gain exclusive access to the Wednesday evening Activism Boot Camp reception with special VIP guests!