In today’s digital age it’s more important than ever to have a place for people to learn about you and your campaign online. This seems like a pretty obvious statement, but here’s where the problems start piling on.
Do you have a web designer? Do you have an easy way to add content using a system similar to a word processor? Does the website use the most up-to-date security features? Does your website work on desktop, tablet, and mobile?
Seems like a lot to think about, right? That’s just scratching the surface. There is an immense amount of work that goes into creating an effective website for your campaign including, but not limited to, integrations with third party applications. We have decided to help you solve these problems.
We are happy to announce that we are offering website templates to all of our clients (and future clients). We at Voter Gravity are always striving to find ways to help your campaign run as smoothly as possible. A hurdle that we would like to help you get over is getting online quickly and beautifully.
We are offering two fully built and integrated websites that are desktop, tablet, and mobile friendly, secure, integrated, SEO charged, and stable (using the WordPress web platform). To see each website template we have created, follow these links: sample one and sample two.
If you would like a website for your campaign, please contact us and let us know. We will discuss the price of implementation and how tweaks will work as your campaign moves toward victory.
What you’ll get:
- One website template that is fully designed and optimized for various devices.
- A few hours of our time to make sure everything looks as it should.
- Integration with Mailchimp, Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey, and Voter Gravity.
- Security updates as they become available.
Who can have a website?
- Anyone can get a website, we are not limiting this to current clients.
Who should I contact?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with us.